At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly.
We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the Federal government. This contract Engineered to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to Federal agencies. 8(a) STARTS II will enable you to access 8(a) frims through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional , open market methods which saves time and taxpayers money.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC structure consists of two constellations (tiers) based on industry accreditations. Constellation I includes those firms with competitive pricing and technical proficiency. Constellation II includes firms who have competitive pricing, technical proficiency, and an additional industry credential. Innosoft’s Industry credentials of constellation II include
- CMMI ML3
- ISO 9001: 2008
- ISO 20000-1:2011
- ISO 27001:2013
Each of the 8(a) STARS II constellations includes four functional areas designated by the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS). These NAICS are:
- 541511- Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512- Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513- Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519- Other Computer Related Services
As a prime contractor, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Functional Areas Offered
- Functional Area 1 – NAICS 541511-Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2 – NAICS 541512-Custom Computer Systems Design Services
- Functional Area 3 – NAICS 541513-Custom Computer Facilities Management Services
- Functional Area 4 – NAICS 541519-Other Computer Related Services
- $10B program ceiling and five-year base period with one,
- Directed task orders up to $4M
- Two constellations (tiers)
- Permits other direct costs when it is integral andnecessary to the IT effort
- Access to exceptionally qualified 8(a) small business industry partners
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Complimentary scope compatibility reviews
- Compliance with Section 843 of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2008 and Section 863of NDAA 2009
- No protests on orders under $10M, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximumvalue of the GWAC
- Allows for long term planning of large scale program requirements
- Enhanced opportunities for 8(a) firms
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Offers access to a pool of contractors with additional industry credentials
- Facilitates integrated IT solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn 8(a) small business credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- FAR 16.505 Fair Opportunity process supports best value awards
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
At Innosoft, our team of managers are committed to delivering client solutions that meet or exceed expectations. We’ll guide you through the entire procurement process, from the decision to use the vehicle through award and performance, and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have in preparing the necessary documentation.