HBCU Internship Program
HBCU Internship Program
Innosoft is seeking sharp, personable, highly organized STEM interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. We offer meaningful, impactful assignments that includes team building, career development opportunities in healthcare IT, and more!
Interns are hired to focus on a multiple area of the Innosoft’s business based on availability of positions, the interviewer’s assessment, and the applicant’s preference. Internship assignments, typically 10 to 12 weeks in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to key IT and software business leaders at Innosoft to accelerate learning and development. Part-time internships are available, however preference may be given to full-time candidates.
Applicants for intern positions must be undergraduates or graduate students who are enrolled (or have been enrolled within the past 12 months) at an HBCU.
- Participate in a 10-12-week internship program
- Apply college learning and implement innovative solutions to real-world challenges
- Participate in team meetings and group project reviews
- Interns will learn and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with technologies.
- Think flexibly and employ innovative solutions
- Take initiative to solve problems creatively
- Work on a variety of tasks, shift easily from one task to another, and complete in a timely manner
- Organize and prioritize his/her work
- Highly trainable and open to feedback and direction
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on real projects with experienced employees and have a direct impact on the company.
We are seeking candidates with skills in any of the following 3 areas:
- Information Technology, Cloud Engineer. We seek a Cloud Engineer that has understanding in Amazon Web Services, Web Development, Software Engineering, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, and Infrastructure as Code.
- Proposal Development. We seek a Technical Writer and Business Development Professional, to assist with the various tasks that support successful business growth.
- Information Technology, Tester. We seek an information technology professional with experience in developing and executing test scripts.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘HBCU Internship’.