WHAT WE DO
Get targeted advice on using the cloud to make strategical decisions and reap the benefits of cloud to grow your business.
Cloud Infrastructure Software Support
Develop, implement, and manage IT networks, platforms, facilities, and services in cloud for improved operations, reduced costs, and information.
Cloud Cost Analytics
Realistic estimates of costs for private clouds or any additional third-party costs for a complete view of cloud spending.
Cater to all customer needs – public, private or hybrid cloud setup requirements. Services span from migration planning and design up to the support of the migrated solution and oversee full migration success. We support Infrastructure, platform, database, and application migrations.
Provide end-to-end DevOps consulting services based on the modern methodologies designed to deliver high-quality software faster.
DETERMINE THE BEST MIGRATION STRATEGY FOR YOUR CLOUD MIGRATION
Innosoft’s Team first determines the best migration strategy to perform an active migration of infrastructure and applications to the cloud. These can vary from organizations based on their requirements. We perform migration by using the most common migration strategies:
- Rehost – ‘lift and Shift’ strategy. This is the most common migration strategy chosen to perform a quick migration of the on-premises applications to the cloud.
- Replatform – ‘lift, tinker and shift’ strategy. This strategy is chosen when the core architecture of the application needs to remain the same, but a quick change that reduces the management and operations overhead and help save on costs.
- Repurchase – ‘drop and shop’ strategy. This strategy is chosen to entirely shift from one product to another to meet the needs of businesses and leverage the latest features and capabilities.
- Refactor – This strategy is chosen when the existing application environment is not able to provide features, scale, and performance, then organizations choose to refactor their entire
applications to meet the needs which can help improve agility and business prospects.
- Retire – This strategy is chosen as part of the discovery phase as they find that 10%–20% of resources are not used and can get rid of, when migrating to the cloud.
Creating a Cloud Governance Framework for enhanced security and compliance
Innosoft’s experienced team members help create a cloud governance framework with clear, policy- based rules that help organizations to prepare for a secure cloud adoption to ensure compliance and security which are the top concerns for organizations moving to the cloud. The Cloud governance is an extension of IT governance where inherent risks of trusting data and apps to third-party services are specified and defined appropriately, to help migrating with minimal risk and maximum value. Defining attributes of Good cloud governance includes structures, roles, responsibilities, policies, plans, objectives, principles, measures, and a decision framework.
Managing Software Licensing in the cloud
Managing software licensing is a real concern for enterprises particularly whether their existing licenses for on premises software extend to the cloud or not. The best approach is to document all enterprise applications and closely study their licensing rules in relation to cloud computing. In circumstances where it is unclear, we talk to the vendor to see if existing licenses that are purchased can be updated for the application to be used in the cloud. We use Software Asset Management(SAM) tools that help in reducing risks, costs and complexities associated with extending license management to the cloud.
Shift left with CI/CD for enhanced code quality
Gather continuous feedback to stay up-to-date with the project tasks
Our Project Managers and Project Leads enforce continuous feedback that ensures team members have no blockers and get all the information needed to do their jobs on a timely basis. From the development perspective, this entails that the team is alerted to any pipeline failures immediately. It also means that clear, thorough code test results are made available to the developers as quickly as possible. From the product management perspective, the team is made aware of any production failures or performance deficiencies, or bugs.