This service located at “Innosoft.com” is a web site (Site) owned and operated by Innosoft Corporation. This Site is intended to provide information that might be of interest to users. The contents of this Site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangements, unless otherwise noted, are the copyrighted material of Innosoft Corporation. Copyright © 2006 Innosoft Corporation. All rights reserved. All Trademarks referred to are the property of their respective owners. Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that other agreements between you and Innosoft Corporation (INNOSOFT) are superseded and are of no force or effect.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Use of the Site
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the text on the Site or with the written permission in advance, of INNOSOFT.
- 2. Professional Services and advice
- In accessing this service, no client, advisory, fiduciary or professional relationship is implicated or established and neither INNOSOFT nor any other person is, in connection with this Site, engaged in rendering auditing, accounting, tax, legal, advisory, consulting or other professional services or advice.
- 3. Liability and Warranties
- The material included in this Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and the Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Everything on the Site is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
INNOSOFT does not warrant that this Site, various services provided through this Site, and any information, software or other material downloaded from this Site, will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
INNOSOFT makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Site. INNOSOFT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. INNOSOFT uses all reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the Site but reserves the right to change in its sole discretion the Site, in any way and/or at any time, without notice.
INNOSOFT shall not be liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, any lost revenues, lost profits, or third party claims resulting from the use or misuse herein, even if INNOSOFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages or for any claim by another party.
- 4. Links
- Links on this Site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than INNOSOFT. INNOSOFT has no control and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers, and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
- 6. Images
- Please contact email@example.com for permission.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Innosoft Corporation. Your use of these images is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site or you write directly to and obtain permission from INNOSOFT.
- 7. Trademarks & Logos
- INNOSOFT, Innosoft Corporation, and the INNOSOFT logo are Trademarks or registered Trademarks of Innosoft Corporation. All other Trademarks and logos or registered Trademarks and logos found on the Site or mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Innosoft Corporation or such third party that owns the Trademarks displayed on this Site. INNOSOFT will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 8. Revisions of Clause
- INNOSOFT may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by the most current Terms and Conditions every time you visit this Site, therefore you should periodically review these Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- 9. Choice of Law & Jurisdiction
- The contents of this Site are governed by the laws of the state of Virginia in the United States, and any claims rising directly or indirectly out of any materials contained on this Site are subject to these same laws.
“Making a difference through Creativity”
Innosoft Vision is fulfilled every day through the constant effort of our staff to produce high quality work by Inspiring Innovation.