- Visa Requirement: Only US Citizens
Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 180+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs through implementation of several key Federal and State based Health Insurance Exchange systems (ACA/Obamacare). We offer small business competitiveness and agility with large business experience, capabilities, and solutions.
Innosoft is seeking a resource to perform Back-End development for DoED Grants Management Application through the full software development lifecycle. The objective is to develop thorough Front End and Backend applications to deliver a high-quality product that will meet business goals and objectives.
- We are looking for an application developer who will assist in the design and implementation of cloud-ready applications and migration of legacy applications on large-scale container platform clusters using Microservices, Java, Docker, Kubernetes or RedHat OpenShift, and CI/CD using GitLab.
- The candidate at a minimum need to be well versed in Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices and cloud architectures.
- The successful candidate will possess a strong developer background as well as interpersonal skills needed to communicate design requirements and objectives to the client embarking on a transition to cloud technology.
- Candidates should be self-motivated and collaborative IT professionals with a strong background in software development, and IT automation.
- Translate applications requirements into web-based solutions using the recommended frameworks and technology.
- Work with team to design solutions to strangle existing code base to enable modern design interface and user experience.
- Design and develop reusable components, accelerators, and frameworks.
- Assist in the system integration of components.
- Implement Design Patterns and new data structures.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate the design solutions. Drive and participate in usability testing.
- Collaborate with other team members and department stakeholders including Business Analysis, UI Engineering, and Client Support.
- This role required US Citizenship due to security clearance requirements of program.
- Having the ability to qualify for or having an existing US Government Public Trust clearance is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- 8+ years of total experience in the Information Technology industry.
- 6+ years of working experience in developing Microservices.
- 6+ years of working experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud or RedHat OpenShift.
- 6+ years of experience in developing applications using containers (Docker), Kubernetes, EKS/AKS/GKE.
- Experience with RESTful, SOAP, or MQ Services, or similar, and Asynchronous/Pub-Sub messaging.
- Hands on experience in modern software practices such as DevSecOps, TDD, CI/CD preferably GitLab.
- Strong working experience of Java and Java web applications.
- Agile experience (SAFe, Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP or similar methodologies).
- Experience developing with databases (RDMS or NoSQL).
- Experience in writing Junit test cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with analytical problem-solving skills.
- Contribute to application development on multiple large-scale, mission-critical systems.
- Work collaboratively as a key contributor on a high performing team which ships code and delivers value
- Experience is modernizing and migrating government systems to cloud.
- Experience with Dept of Education Grants Management development.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience with Human Centered Design, Design Thinking.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience working on ORACLE RDS, Postgres, and MySQL.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies
Please send your resume to HR@innosoft.com