Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 200+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Health & Human Services (Medicare, Medicaid, Marketplace, Child Support, etc.) and Grants Management programs through the implementation of several key Federal and State-based systems. We offer small business competitiveness and agility with large business experience, capabilities, and solutions.
Innosoft is looking for a Capture Manager who will be responsible for leading opportunity capture efforts. He/ She will be able to refine win strategies through innovative technical solution development, effective teaming, staffing, and pricing strategies. The Capture Manager advances opportunities through the capture lifecycle to increase the provide the foundation for winning proposals.
The Capture Manager works with business development personnel and Program/project managers to leverage customer and industry relationships and personal experience in assessing potential business opportunities, qualify them as meaningful opportunities, and capture them for profitable revenue growth. He/ She will also be expected to identify capability gaps, and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and develop solutions in accordance with requirements while creating a profitable execution business plan.
- Lead capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts.
- Develop capture strategy, competitive assessments, teaming, and price-to-win efforts.
- Develop solutions-based capture plans that will result in winning new business that can be executed at a reasonable profit.
- Lead and participate in business development planning and review activities, to include periodic pipeline reviews, developing and managing capture budgets, planning resources and schedules for capture and proposal plans, opportunity reviews, black hat sessions, win theme and discriminator workshops, and proposal reviews.
- Lead and integrate assigned cross-functional team and authority to direct team activities for the duration of the pursuit.
- Conduct after action reviews for business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
- Meet with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- Create and deliver executive presentations intended for gate/capture approvals.
- Perform market research to include customer preferences, competitive analysis and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Write RFI responses and white papers.
- Proposal writing and leadership of management and technical volumes to include project management plans, basis of effort development, technical volumes, past performance, and staffing plans.
- Interacts routinely with all levels of Division, Operation and Group management, functional staff (e.g., Contracts, Subcontracts) POCs, Technical staff, and customers, and follows through on taskings.
- Developing and synthesizing information on customer requirements, source capabilities, the competitive landscape, pricing environment into mature and executable capture approaches that address customer needs and provide a competitive advantage during proposal response.
- Effectively performing as an individual contributor and team member on other assigned business development efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of business development or capture management experience.
- Proven track record of successful capture and proposal development on opportunities in , information technology and/or operational support opportunities with a value of over $5M for single-award contracts and over $50M for multiple award IDIQ contracts
- Detailed knowledge of the Federal contracting process and demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Experience with the Agile project management process, or project management in general
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the government contracting industry as a manager responsible for business development and a history of developing and maintaining relationships with key Government customers. He/ She will have previously served as a lead on successful major capture and proposal development efforts.
- Experience working in several customer domains with specific experience, customer and Industry relationships and demonstrated capture success in one or more of the following markets: Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Health and Human Services Administration (HHS), Department of Education, State of Maryland, State of Colorado, or any other Federal Civilian or State agencies.
- Experience developing and successfully managing capture and proposal budgets.
- Experience in managing multiple programs and 3+ years of successful program/project management experience.
- Experience managing a large pipeline of business development opportunities.
- Business Domains: ACA Marketplace | Financial Management Systems | Medicaid | Medicare
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent. A master’s degree is preferred.
- PMP or Agile Certification, experience with Cloud solutions, DevOps, or Software Development Lifecycles in general is preferred.