Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 120+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs through implementation of several key Federal and State based Health Insurance Exchange systems (ACA/Obamacare). We offer small business competitiveness and agility with large business experience, capabilities, and solutions. Innosoft is looking for a Senior Frontend Drupal Developer to join our team.
- The Front End Drupal Developer will develop solutions, using existing designs.
- Work closely with the other developers to build and execute test scripts to be used on the automated test platform.
- Responsible for delivering QASP metrics regarding Accessibility and Properly Styled Code (https://designsystem.digital.gov/).
- The Front End Drupal Developer will support developing responsive designs that work across all devices, and will provide support for implementing responsive themes and styles for the migration to Drupal 9.
- The Front End Drupal Developer will be the technical interface to other component support groups.
- As such, he/she will have excellent technical and non-technical communications skills.
- Designing, developing, and testing UI for mobile and web applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 4+ years’ experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies