- Visa Requirement: Only US Citizens
Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 180+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Medicare, Medicaid, and Marketplace programs through implementation of several key Federal and State based Health Insurance Exchange systems (ACA/Obamacare). We offer small business competitiveness and agility with large business experience, capabilities, and solutions.
Innosoft is seeking a resource for Grants Management Application development through the Agile software development lifecycle. The objective is to develop Java Angular applications to deliver a high-quality product that will meet business goals and objectives.
- Design and develop user interfaces using Angular 2.0+ best practices.
- Make complex technical and design decisions for Angular 2.0+ projects.
- Develop application codes and unit tests in Angular 2.0+, Java Technologies, Rest Web Services, PHP, and Python.
- Develop in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud application environment and technology stack.
- Utilize server-side scripting languages such as PHP and Python to develop dynamic web pages and applications.
- Ensure the high performance of the application and provide support to address performance and stress testing issues.
- Collaborate with quality assurance teams to identify and resolve defects.
- Collaborate with data, Angular and Application Integration Architects, project managers, and business analysts in meeting business requirements.
- Follow automated continuous delivery and deployment practices.
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Adhere to application architecture design guidelines, patterns, and standards Building self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in terms of both application logic as well as file relationships.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Develop and maintain server-side components using PHP and Python, ensuring seamless integration with the front-end.
- This role required US Citizenship due to the security clearance requirements of the program.
- Having the ability to qualify for or have an existing US Government Public Trust clearance is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- At least eight (8) years of IT experience in application development.
- At least Four (4) years of Angular system/application programming experience as an Angular 2.0+ developer.
- Comprehensive understanding of REST architecture.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience integrating front-end applications with back-end APIs using PHP or Python.
- Understanding of server-side caching techniques and their implementation using PHP or Python.
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony, or Python frameworks such as Django or Flask.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns in PHP or Python.
- Ability to optimize server-side code for performance and scalability using PHP or Python.
- Experience working with serverless architectures and deploying PHP or Python code to cloud-based platforms like AWS Lambda or Google Cloud Functions.
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and automated deployment on AWS cloud platforms.
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
Please send your resume to HR@innosoft.com