This Project Manager will be running 3 small projects for 2 separate clients. The work is all Web-Application related, with 1 Java Web Application (Fixed Price), and 2 Drupal applications (time and Materials). The PM is responsible for ensuring that the core mission of these projects are successful. As such, the most crucial function of this role is communication and stakeholder management to approximately 6 employees, our Client Technical Lead, Business Owners, Innosoft executive staff, Innosoft HR, and other corporate support functions. The PM will be an evangelist for the projects and will manage stakeholders to ensure adoption. The PM will be responsible for ensuring that the budget is followed, and will prepare and deliver weekly and monthly reports on budget and team performance. The PM is also responsible for ensuring that teams deliver on milestones and deliverables. The PM must be able to ensure performance of their remote teams. The PM will take responsibility for the quality, ensuring that the team delivers both a valid and verified solution.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will handle all the resources and coordination from a managerial standpoint. You will manage a team of developers, engineers, and designers, and coordinate integration of the solution with other Project Teams in a collaborative fashion. You must set and achieve objectives, ensure both top quality and control of the project, handle client and vendor interaction, and become a subject expert.
- The resource is to provide project management expertise to track and monitor different projects.
- Work closely with multiple business and technical stakeholders and partners to understand IT development and project scope.
- Manage different aspects of on-going IT projects/development within the larger enterprise.
- Ensure development is delivered on-time and on-budget while following Agile SAFe Best Practices.
- Day to day management of development teams
- Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree or project management certification.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management; specifically, in management IT related projects and must demonstrate a leadership role in at least 3 successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget.
- At least 5 years of experience in technical management
- PMP Certification
- Technical Management experience working with Content Management Systems (Drupal is highly preferred).