- Develop and maintain UI to support business requirements.
- Develop standards and process for full SDLC for front end and back end, including design standards, unit testing, code-reviews, documentation and deployment.
- Research new technologies and apply them where applicable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects; from new application launches to maintenance releases.
- Collaborate with the Architecture, Development, and Project Team to ensure that requirements are met.
- Assist in developing products with the Product Team to create business applications with a clear separation of platform and application configuration.
- Provide input/status updates regarding test progress/results on a daily basis.
- 4040 E Camelback Rd, Ste #102, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Master’s in computer science or related field.
- 6 months of experience in the Information Technology field.
Please send your resumes to HR, 4040 E Camelback Rd, Ste #102, Phoenix, AZ, 85018 or upload below