Innosoft is a mature SDB with proven qualifications in Health IT services and solutions since 2001. Our core portfolio of Health IT digital service competencies includes 200+ staff that support enterprise systems development and program management across U.S. Federal, State, and Commercial clients. Innosoft has developed a deep competency in Health & Human Services (Medicare, Medicaid, Marketplace, Child Support, etc.) and Grants Management programs through the implementation of several key Federal and State-based systems. We offer small business competitiveness and agility with large business experience, capabilities, and solutions.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Success leader to ensure customer satisfaction and deliver value to customers. The Vice President of Customer Success will be responsible for bringing the strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams at Innosoft. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Vice President of Customer Success plays a key role in driving customer goals, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Innosoft’s customers.
- Establish an overall vision and strategic plan for Customer Success – having a deep understanding of customer objectives and what is needed to be successful
- Leading, expanding, and mentoring the Program teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- Defines, reviews, and tracks metrics and goals for customer success
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases
- Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Supervise ongoing technical efforts and manage overall performance on the contracts
- Make decisions in response to issues, concerns, or challenges
- Respond to government stakeholder questions, concerns, and comments as well as be proactive in providing alerts to potential contract or program issues
- Manage the Program teams to maximize performance by providing direction, and removing impediments
- Act as the central point of contact with the Contracting Officers, the Contracting Officer’s Technical Representatives, and other client officials.
- Participate in monthly contract status meetings with customers and tracks the status of issues and risks
- Create a culture of innovation, communication, and transparency
- Empathy for customers in meeting deliverable correctness, timeliness, and quality
- Sets up a customer success feedback loop and implements valid suggestions as applicable
- Collate customer feedback, synthesize and implement prioritized lists of improvements across the various facets of the program to improve customer experience and value
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in administration, accounting, or a related field
- 10+ years of demonstrated progressive experience in a Customer Success leadership role.
- Experience in managing Federal/State government contracts is preferred
- Experience building and supporting large program teams toward Customer Success in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience in project management and execution of multiple enterprise-wide development projects
- Experience as a delivery lead on systems development, with working knowledge in all aspects of the systems development life cycle and project life cycle in a cross-functional environment.
- The ability to understand customer needs and support various delivery models
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high-achieving teams
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker, with a willingness to experiment
- Knowledge in maintaining the balance between internal services, and external partners to provide value to customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to represent at industry-level events
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
Interview Type: MS TEAMS
Anticipated Start Date: Immediate
Visa Requirement: Must be a US Citizen