- Candidate will be responsible for stakeholder engagement and communication, gathering requirements and defining system processes, organizational change management and transparent communication across various community partners.
- Will work with complex mainframe systems, must have ability in envisioning to be processes and will be an active participant in key system decisions.
- Will be participant in defining the scope, instrumental in providing crucial strategy elements and determine the priority of key business operations.
- Will be responsible for drafting business requirement documents, as-Is and to be process workflows, conduct gap analysis between legacy mainframe systems (CARES), the eligibility and enrollment system
- Draft key concept change documents, responsible for triaging change requests and facilitating system training sessions.
- Create user stories in version one and hosting scrum daily calls for managing various cross functional teams.
- Will be responsible for hosting user acceptance testing activities, working with various types of system testing and drafting templates for testing eligibility rules
- Responsible for system demonstrations for our federal stakeholders, preparing and facilitating presentations for the executive staff.
- 4040 E Camelback Rd, Ste #102, Phoenix, AZ 85018
- Master’s Degree, from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required. Plus a minimum of eight (8) Months of experience in Business Analysis.
Please send your resumes to HR, 4040 E Camelback Rd, Ste #102, Phoenix, AZ, 85018 or upload below