STATE OF MD CATS+ IDIQ
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly. We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
State of Maryland Department of Information Technology (DoIT) procures information technology (IT) consulting and technical services for the State of Maryland through this Master Contract. This contract provides State agencies with the flexibility of obtaining IT resources quickly and efficiently by issuing Task Order Requests for Proposals (TORFP) or Requests for Resumes (RFR) specific to its needs.
As a Prime Contrator, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – Consulting and Technical Services (CATS+) Contract
Innosoft Role – Prime Contractor
Contract Number – 060B2490023-2016
Agency ponsor – State of Maryland-Department of Information Technology
Period of Performance – Up to 04/21/2028
Contract Types Supported – Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Task Order Types – TORFP, RFR
SBR Reserve – Yes
Administrative Fee – None
Eligible Users – All State of MD agencies
Agency Website (URL) – http://doit.maryland.gov/contracts/Pages/ContractLibraryCATSPlus.aspx
Scope of work under this CATS+ IDIQ Contract entails the following service areas that provide consulting and Technical services end to end for all State of MD agencies.
- FA-1. Enterprise Service Provider
- FA-2. Web and Internet Services
- FA-3. Electronic Document Management
- FA-5. Software Engineering
- FA-6. Systems/Facilities Management and Maintenance
- FA-7. Information System Security
- FA-8. Application Service Provider
- FA-10. IT Management Consulting Services
- FA-11. Business Process Consulting Services
- FA-17. Documentation /Technical Writing
- We ensure that all customer needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We striveto increase customer awareness and confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.
At Innosoft, our team of managers are committed to delivering client solutions that meet or exceed expectations. We’ll guide you through the entire procurement process, from the decision to use the vehicle through award and performance, and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have in preparing the necessary documentation.
Phone: (573)-230- 1625