CMS SPARC IDIQ Large
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly. We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
This is one of Innosoft partner contract vehicle under which customers may obtain Innosoft services. Contact our team for more information on how we can find the right vehicle for your needs or if you currently operate under a vehicle that you would like Innosoft to partner with you.
The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a cost-effective, innovative solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services from a pool of CMS experienced partners.The purpose of this contract is to provide strategic, technical, and program management guidance and support services, to facilitate the modernization of CMS business processes and supporting systems.SPARC is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance-based contract. It is available to all components within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions to procure IT System development services, from end to end.
As a Teaming partner, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – Solutions Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) Large- Unrestricted
Innosoft Role – Teaming Partner
Agency ponsor – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Period of Performance – Base Period 2017 to 2022 (Additional 5 Option years)
Contract Types Supported – Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Task Order Types – FFP, FFPAF, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, LH
Contract Ceiling – $25 Billion (Inclusive of all cost and Fee)
Prompt Payment Terms – None
Minimum Order – $1000.00
Administrative Fee – None IT System development services end to end for all agencies within
Eligible Users – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating divisions (OPDIVs)
Contact Email – Sparc.IDIQ@Innosoft.com
Agency Website (URL) – https://www.cms.gov/Research-Statistics-Data-and-Systems/CMS-Information-Technology/SPARC/
Scope of work under this SPARC IDIQ Contract entails the following service areas that provide IT systems development services end to end for all CMS, HHS OPDIVs.
- Initiation, Concept, and Planning Services
- Requirements Services
- Design Services
- Development Services
- Testing Services
- Security Control Assessment (SCA) Services
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) Services
- Maintenance Services
- SPARC Support Services
- Data Request Services
SPARC IDIQ Advantages
Innosoft is teaming partner for SPARC IDIQ large business.Advantages of SPARC IDIQ include:
- Access to high-quality Industry partners
- Partners offer agile, waterfall, and hybrid SDLC methodologies
- Offers faster procurement timeline
- Stability – large contract ceiling ($25 billion) & 10-Year (till 06/07/2021), multiple award ID/IQ
- CMS has right to increase contract ceiling
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Task orders solicited and awarded under SPARC do not include any administrative fee.
- Large diversity of technically capable business entities under SPARC allows teaming arrangements
How to use SPARC IDIQ
The use of SPARC is no different from and is similar to using any other procurement vehicle. Business component representatives (Contracting Officer’s Representative-COR, Government Task Leads-GTL, and/or Division Directors) should reach out to their respective OAGM counterparts (Contracting Officer-CO, Contract Specialist-CS) or their respective OPDIV contract shop to indicate a new effort or re-procurement is being sought and they wish to use the SPARC IDIQ for that effort. All necessary procurement procedures and documents needed for any other procurement effort are the same for using SPARC – e.g. Sources Sought, Acquisition Plan (AP), Statement of Work (SOW), and Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE).
- We ensure that all customer needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We striveto Increase Customer Awareness and Confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.
At Innosoft, our team of managers are committed to delivering client solutions that meet or exceed expectations. We’ll guide you through the entire procurement process, from the decision to use the vehicle through award and performance, and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have in preparing the necessary documentation.
Phone: (573)-230- 1625