GSA IT SCHEDULE 70
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly.
We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative solutions to federal, state and local governments information technology needs.
As a prime contractor, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – GSA IT Schedule 70
Innosoft Role – Prime Contractor
Agency ponsor – General Services Administration (GSA)
Contract Number – 47QTCA18D00J4
Special Item Number – 132-51- Information Technology Professional Services
Contract Types Supported – Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)-Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Task Order Types – FFP, T&M, LH, BPAs
Contract Ceiling – N/A
Period of Performance – August 09, 2018 Through August 08, 2023.
Prompt Payment Terms – None
Contract access fee – 0.75%
Discount – 2.5% (Discount without IFF)
Minimum Order -$0
Eligible Users – US Government-Wide (Includes Federal, State and Local Governments)
Agency Website (URL) – www.gsaadvantage.gov
SIN 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- Programming Services
- IT Backup and Security Services
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Network Management Services
- Automated News Services, Data Services or Other Information Services
- Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
- Broad range of Information Technology Services
- Delivery Order processing time under control of customer and Innosoft
- Minimal paperwork – low contract administration
- No RFP, IFB or FedBizOpps synopsizing requirements for agencies
- GSA e-Buy, an online RFQ tool, is available to all customers and satisfies the requirements of Section 803, Defense Authorization Act, relating to “fair opportunity”
- Competitive rates with small Industrial Funding Fee already built in
- We ensure that all customers’ needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We striveto Increase Customer Awareness and Confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.
At Innosoft, our team of managers are committed to delivering client solutions that meet or exceed expectations. We’ll guide you through the entire procurement process, from the decision to use the vehicle through award and performance, and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have in preparing the necessary documentation.
Phone: (573)-230- 1625