GSA MAS SCHEDULe for IT Services
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly.
We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
GSA MAS Schedule is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. GSA MAS is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, offering innovative solutions to federal, state and local governments information technology needs.
As a prime contractor, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – GSA MAS Schedule
Innosoft Role – Prime Contractor
Agency ponsor – General Services Administration (GSA)
Contract Number – 47QTCA18D00J4
Categories Served – 518210C, 54151HEAL, 54151S, OLM
Contract Types Supported – Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)-Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Task Order Types – FFP, T&M, LH, BPAs
Contract Ceiling – N/A
Period of Performance – August 09, 2018 Through August 08, 2023.
Prompt Payment Terms – None
Contract access fee – 0.75%
Discount – 2.5% (Discount without IFF)
Minimum Order -$0
Eligible Users – US Government-Wide (Includes Federal, State and Local Governments)
Agency Website (URL) – www.gsaadvantage.gov
GSA Price List – Click Here
Commercial Price List – Click Here
51820C – Cloud Computing and Cloud Related IT Professional Services
Includes commercially available cloud computing services such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud computing services. IT professional services that are focused on providing the types of services that support the Government’s adoption of, migration to, or governance/management of cloud computing. Specific cloud related IT professional labor categories and/or fixed-price professional services solutions (e.g., migration services) that support activities associated with assessing cloud solutions, refactoring workloads for cloud solutions, migrating legacy or other systems to cloud solutions, providing management/governance of cloud solutions, DevOps, developing cloud native applications, or other cloud oriented activities are within scope of this SIN.
54151HEAL – Health Information Technology Services
Includes a wide range of Health IT services to include connected health, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, personal health information management, innovative Health IT solutions, health informatics, emerging Health IT research, and other Health IT services.
54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
IT Professional Services and/or labor categories for database planning and design; systems analysis, integration, and design; programming, conversion and implementation support; network services, data/records management, and testing.
OLM – Order-Level Materials
supplies and/or services acquired in direct support of an individual task or delivery order placed against a Schedule contract or BPA.
- Broad range of Information Technology Services
- Delivery Order processing time under control of customer and Innosoft
- Minimal paperwork – low contract administration
- No RFP, IFB or FedBizOpps synopsizing requirements for agencies
- GSA e-Buy, an online RFQ tool, is available to all customers and satisfies the requirements of Section 803, Defense Authorization Act, relating to “fair opportunity”
- Competitive rates with small Industrial Funding Fee already built in
- We ensure that all customers’ needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We striveto Increase Customer Awareness and Confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.