NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH (NIH) NIH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ACQUISITION AND ASSESSMENT CENTER (NITAAC) CHIEF INFORMATION
OFFICER – SOLUTIONS AND PARTNERS 3 (CIO-SP3)
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly. We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
This is one of Innosoft partner contract vehicle under which customers may obtain Innosoft services. Contact our team for more information on how we can find the right vehicle for your needs or if you currently operate under a vehicle that you would like Innosoft to partner with you.
The Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIOSP3) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) provides information technology (IT) health and biomedical-related services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services, reflecting that healthcare systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
The focus of this contract is to provide to government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices . Through this contract, the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC) and other federal agencies can award task orders to acquire IT services.
As a Subcontractor, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Large
Innosoft Role – Teaming Partner
Agency ponsor – National Institute of Health (NIH) / NIH’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Contract Types Supported – Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Task Order Types – FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF
Contract Ceiling – N/A
Period of Performance – Up to May 2022
Prompt Payment Terms – None
Minimum Order – $250
Maximum Order – $20 Billion
Eligible Users – All Federal Agencies
Agency Website (URL) – https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3
CIOSP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This contract allows Innosoft Corporation to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under the following Task Areas as a partner to a large CIOSP3 prime:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development
The CIOSP3 contract offers a complete portfolio of pre-competed IT healthcare solutions, with online ordering tools to help ensure your purchase is FAR compliant. Advantages of using CIOSP3 include:
- Discounted pricing lower than open market; less than or equal to GSA
- No special Delegation of Procurement Authority needed from NITAAC
- Stability – large contract ceiling ($20 billion) & 10-Year (till 2022), multiple award ID/IQ GWAC
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Fully-loaded fixed hourly labor structure
- Provides products, services & Solutions-based contract
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems;
- We ensure that all customer needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We strive to increase customer awareness and confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.