STATE OF MD IT IDIQ
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it as easy as possible for the Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly. We offer a wide range of Federal and State government contract vehicles, Please choose the contract vehicle above to outline the details.
State of Maryland Health Benefit Exchange (MHBE) procures information technology (IT) consulting and technical services through this IDIQ Contract. This contract provide agency with the flexibility of obtaining IT resources quickly and efficiently by issuing Task Order Requests for Proposals (TORFP) or Requests for Resumes (RFR) specific to its needs.
As a Prime Contrator, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – MD IT IDIQ
Innosoft Role – Prime Contractor
Contract Number – MDM0031020679
Agency ponsor – Maryland Health Benefit Exchange
Period of Performance – June 2018
Contract Types Supported – Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Task Order Types – TORFP, RFR
SBR Reserve – Yes
Administrative Fee – None
Eligible Users – Maryland Health Benefit Exchange
Agency Website (URL) – https://www.marylandhbe.com/
Scope of work under this MD IT IDIQ Contract entails the following service areas that provide consulting and Technical services to Maryland Health Benefit exchange.
- FA-2- Web Based Systems
- FA-3- Electronic Document Management
- FA-4- Software Engineering
- FA-5- Help Desk Services
- FA-6-Information System Security
- FA-8- IT Quality Assurance and Consulting Services
- FA-9-Management Consulting Services
- FA-10-Documentation/Technical Writing
- We ensure that all customer needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We strive to increase customer awareness and confidence.
- Our workforce development strucutre builds and sustain a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- Our continuous improvement efforts streamline Business Processes. We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.
Phone: (573)-230- 1625