NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH (NIH) NIH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
ACQUISITION AND ASSESSMENT CENTER (NITAAC) CHIEF INFORMATION
OFFICER – SOLUTIONS AND PARTNERS 3 (CIO-SP3) SMALL BUSINESS (SB)
At Innosoft we’re constantly striving to make it easy as possible for Federal and State Government agencies to access our solutions. Our contract vehicles provide our customers with streamlined processes and procedures that allow us to quickly turn around task or delivery-order proposals and start approved projects quickly.
Through the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) Innosoft can provide support for Health Information Technology (IT) Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare as well as IT Operations and Maintenance, Integration Services, Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance, Digital Government, and Software Development.
The focus of this contract is to provide to government agencies a mechanism for quick ordering of needed IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices and to give qualified small businesses a greater opportunity to participate in these requirements. This provides government agencies a mechanism to help meet their socio-economic contracting goals.
As a prime contractor, Innosoft is uniquely positioned to provide IT Services that serve your agency and its mission. Our proven capabilities will move your agency closer to its goals—be it Application Development, Database Management, protecting data, controlling access, reducing costs, or enabling communication. We focus on optimizing IT Services so you can focus on achieving your mission.
Contract Name – Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3)
Innosoft Role – Prime Contractor
Program Manager Details – Name: Srinivas V Challapalli Phone No: (573) 230-1625 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency sponsor – National Institute of Health (NIH) / NIH’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Contract Number – 75N98120D00160
Contract Types Supported – Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract
Task Order Types – FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF
Contract Ceiling – $ 20,000,000,000.00
Period of Performance – 05/11/2020 TO 07/14/2022
Prompt Payment Terms – None
Minimum Order – $250
Maximum Order – $20 Billion
Eligible Users – All Federal Agencies
CIOSP3 is a multiple award, Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) sponsored by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This contract allows Innosoft Corporation to provide IT services and solutions to both defense and civil agencies under the following Task Areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 10: Software Development
The CIO-SP3 contract offers a complete portfolio of Health IT services at competitive pre-competed prices that can be negotiated lower. CIO-SP3 Contract Holders have gone through a rigorous source selection process, providing partners that are the best-of-the-best. Additional advantages of using CIO-SP3 include:
- Discounted pricing lower than open market; less than or equal to GSA
- Online ordering tools to help ensure your purchase is FAR compliant
- No special Delegation of Procurement Authority needed from NITAAC
- Stability – large contract ceiling ($20 billion) & 10-Year (till 2022), multiple award ID/IQ GWAC
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Fully-loaded fixed hourly labor structure
- Provides products, services & solutions-based contract
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems
- Customer can select awardees based on their best value criteria
- Customized terms and conditions relevant to your task or delivery order can be easily added
- No need to synopsize or post requirements according to FAR Subpart 16.505(a)(1)
- Submitting RFP is as easy as uploading RFP into secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) and enjoying automated task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- We ensure that all customers’ needs are met in a timely, accurate, cost-effective, Innovative, and professional manner. We strive to Increase Customer Awareness and Confidence. Our workforce development structure builds and sustains a workforce that is trained, knowledgeable, and well-versed in the latest developments in the IT and acquisition fields.
- We implement an ongoing review of processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvement is focused on exemplary customer service.
- At Innosoft, our team of managers are committed to delivering client solutions that meet or exceed expectations.
- We have been delivering successful Health IT solutions for more than 20 years and have excellent past performance references.